Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Dear All

It's now time to bring ukku spring haiku to a close. I will leave the site up for a few weeks yet for comments and reading, but the seasons move on and it will soon be time to think about summer.

Thanks to you all for taking part and sharing your spring moments. I think the site has been a remarkably civilised and creative experience and has required no moderation at all. Particular thanks to Alison for her contributions to weblog management.

As you may be aware, Dustin has volunteered to take on the summer project. I'll pass the decisions as to how and when this will take place over to him - I know we are in capable hands. Passing the shared seasonal haiku weblog over to someone else also offers the chance for all kinds of new directions and the involvement of new folks as well as old. And one is silver and the other gold, of course.

With best wishes to all,

matt

6 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

My contribution was not onerous. (But can I put 'weblog management' on my CV anyway?!)

12:15 AM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

Is the site not going to be kept as an archive?

12:17 AM  
Blogger mattm said...

Alison - feel free to add this to your CV and if there isn't yet an award out there in the t'interweb ether for "Outstnding Contribution to Shared Weblog Management", no doubt some PR firm is cooking one up as I type this.

Gerald, yes, but I might need some help from a Weblog Management Professional to do this.

1:16 AM  
Blogger Area 17 said...

Thanks guys, it's been fun!

Big thanks to Alison, and it must be a pretty impressive CV by now, with all the good behind-the-scenes things you do, mucho appreciated mundo! (-;

Thanks Matt for being part of the fantastic ukku spring site toooooo!

1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thanks and congratulations to the authors of the feast, and to all the honored guests. It was a blast! See you all again real soon.

best wishes,
Denis

9:40 AM  
Blogger sangeet said...

I'd like to add my thanks to Matt and Alison and all the poets who have made this site a great place to share ku too...

Sangeet

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home