Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A short boring note from the bureaucrat's keyboard...

Just to let you all know that I have included a link for each of you with the exceptions of David (who, as the haiku weblogfather, gets three, but I think he deserves this) and Timothy, who to my knowledge does not have a site to link to, though you can correct me if I'm wrong.

Let me know if these are the right links or you would like the presentation changed in any way. My proposal is to limit the links to community members only since folks can find all kinds interesting places from everybody's own sites.

Thanks for all of your support in what promises to be an interesting and rewarding experiment.

6 Comments:

Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

just for the heck of it, the "James' Past Tense" should say "Andrew's" -- I know my web address says James, which is my first name, I don't go by that name (I'm the 4th of 5 James in a row in my family!)

1:04 PM  
Blogger david giacalone said...

Matt, I'm honored to be dubbed "weblogfather" by you, but as a humble haijin, I think a link to dagosan's haiku diary would be sufficient, as it has links to the other two websited. We don't need sibling rivalry within our haiku family.

1:38 PM  
Blogger J. Andrew Lockhart said...

you still think you should have asked us? :)

6:49 PM  
Blogger laryalee said...

Lol! I love Andrew's question!
Actually, my blog is seldom tended...
I'd prefer my website, if it's not too much trouble. (it's seldom tended either, but there's
more there)

http://laryalee.users.sunwave.net/

Thanks!
:-)
Lary

7:45 PM  
Blogger mattm said...

consider it done y'all

12:29 PM  
Blogger Gerald (SK14) said...

I'm a late joiner.
Would you put in a link to my
Art of Haiku
http://www.geraldengland.co.uk/hk/

Be obliged

yours
Gerald

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home