Sunday, April 09, 2006

Dear All

As mentioned previously, ukku spring haiku was intended as a short term project to run from February 9th to April 9th. Co-incidently, this period has been the coldest spring for a good few years here in the UK - some places in the UK have snow this morning and the some of the daffodils in my garden are yet to emerge.

Coupled with this, in my usual back-of-the-envelope planning way, I had neglected to check when Easter was when I originally set the site up. In view of this, I suggest we keep things going until the Tuesday after Easter (18th April). This will give everyone one more chance to look out for the signs of Spring over the Easter break.

The baton then passes to Dustin for the Summer project.

I hope this suggestion meets with everyone's approval,

matt

3 Comments:

Blogger Area 17 said...

It sure does!

I apreciate the creation of ukku spring haiku, as I'm sure a lot of us do. (-;


drinking saké
from a white bowl ...
winter becomes spring

11:36 AM  
Blogger sangeet said...

That's fine Matt, and thanks to you and Alison for managing this space!

Sangeet

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad I'll still be able to read them all :)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home